Another week of blogland discoveries:
- No-Bake Pineapple Cream Dessert looks like the tropics on a plate
- I love this year of obscure knots
- Green Curry Turkey Meatballs tummy filling
- this Jumbo Scarf looks super-cozy
- these tiny Cheesecake Parfaits are so pretty (shown)
- I am fascinated by these Papercut Dresses
- How to make a cool Rustic Industrial Table
- Squash Fritter sound yummy (I pretty much love any Fritter)
- I wanted to make a tiny Mandala with Toothpicks
- Rocky Road Brownies ... yum
- Five best Places to find Ephemera
- Have you ever done a Reading Challenge?
Have a tremendous Thursday!