Since Lauren & I started Jingle Belles in 2010, I've been recapping my five favorite Christmas cards of the year (you can find 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 here) ... I always enjoy revisiting my creations for the year.
Here they are in no particular order:
1. This jolly card was made for Eyelet Outlet. I have really enjoyed designing with their products this year ... because adding antlers and elf hats makes any holiday card better.
2. I always love decorating a paper Christmas Tree, and these ombre colors made this one extra-special. I love the Jingle Belles keeps me in the Christmas Spirit all year long
3. My sister and I share a love of all-things Yeti, so making a Yeti card is always on the list. I love how just a little bit of coloring brings him to life.
4. This card was created for a Challenge at All The Little Things ... it's a pretty simple card to make the final five, but the way the ink colors worked together with the stamps was just magical ... and it was the winner of the Challenge.
5. This card was made for Essentials by Ellen PinSights challenge ... I love the soft paste. colors for the holidays and those Mondo Poinsettias are magic. Sequins were definitely one of the favorite embellishments of the year.
And don't forget ... if you want to take back December 2018 one holiday card at a time, join the fun at Jingle Belles starting January 1st.