More finds from blogland:
- Hard to believe the amazing art of Zac Freeman is comprised of trash.
- Tutorial for crocheting tiny little Rose Earrings ... but there would also make pretty cool card embellishments ... as would these Fabric Kanzashi Flowers (shown)
- Love this fun Garden Hose Wreath for spring.
- Tutorial for up-cycling clothes pins into awesome jewelry.
- Can't wait to watch the documentary on street photographer Vivian Maier
- Tutorial for coloring some floral trim ... beautiful.
- A fun idea for using Washi tape for a bit of home decor whimsy.
- Tutorial for paper art made from magazines.
- Love these gorgeous Origami Mosaics.
- I use Hand Sanitizer Gel to clean the ink and goo from my acrylic stamping blocks (works like a charm), but I never thought about using it to play with inks ... looks like fun.
Have a terrific Thursday.