Another week of finds from blogland:
- Soda Pop + Sweetened Condensed Milk = Soda Pop Ice Cream
- Tutorial for homemade clay ... looks very cool with some metallic paints.
- Beautiful Newspaper Art by Pat Shannon
- Love this Pretty Paper Tulip Bouquet (shown)
- The Collage Art of Patrick Bremer blows my mind ... I really wish I could watch him make these.
- Tutorial for making beautiful Flowers with Ribbon
- Yaki Soba is a favorite dish at our local sushi restaurant ... I want to try making it at home.
- Handy Grain to Water ratios for perfect cooking
- I would love to combine several colors of towels to make this Eco-Friendly Bath Rug for my bathroom.
- Glossy Accent Resist ... very cool effect
- S'mores Pancakes look oooey gooey good.
- Tutorial for a 3-Cord Bracelet ... so many possibilities ... or maybe braided cord is more your speed.
- Our local Greek restaurant closed, I've been missing Moussaka ... may have to try making this Moussaka Macaroni & Cheese at home.
- Street Art of Brad Downey ... because who doesn't need a little more hop scotch in their life??
Have a tantalizing Thursday.