More fun finds from the world of blogs:
- Loved learning to do macramé when I was a girl scout ... also love this leather bracelet (shown) using the same techniques.
- I love Pecan Pie ... I love Macaroons ... so Pecan Pie Macaroons sound amazing.
- Use your Washi Tape to decorate chopsticks ... they would be pretty in a cup.
- Tutorial for a very cool Wooden Spool Bookcase.
- I wish I had a pegboard wall in my studio ... but this tutorial for a Framed Large Pegboard is the next best thing.
- How have I never tried an Onion Burger ... they look delicious.
- A fabulous photo frame made with die cuts, photos & pretty papers.
- Joyce Kozloff ... incorporating maps into art ... so inspiring.
- Amazing Embroidered Photographs ... makes me want to break out the needle & thread.
- These yarn Love Monsters make me smile.
- Tutorial for making your own natural room scents in a jar ... gotta try this.
- I often have a breakfast smoothie ... but I haven't tried grapefruit yet ... sound refreshing.
- I dream of living in a city loft like this some day (with a studio along the end wall of course).
Have a tremendous Thursday.