The first week of blog finds for 2013:
- Great idea for Thread or Button (or any small embellishment) Storage.
- Duck Tape Flower Tutorial (while she made a belt, I think they'd be fun to use when wrapping packages).
- Who knew you could turn Plastic Spoons ... into a lovely Rose (shown).
- These Peanut Butter Dough Balls look like they would be a good treat for the office (okay for vegans too).
- Love this amazing Self Portrait Quilt
- I would love to try making Creme Brûlée at home
- Free Printable Thank You Notes for your children ... or maybe even for you.
- Eggs Benedict ... in a casserole ... yum.
- Fun tutorial for turning a photo into a Crayon Self Portrait (because you know coloring is relaxing).
- Free Printable Downloads from SN@P.
- Love the look (and likely the smell ... powdered grapefruit anyone ... my favorite bath scent) of these Seaside Bath Salt Soak.
Have a tremendous Thursday.