Another fun week of blogland finds:
- Love this Vintage Photo Mobile ... this would be fun to create with postcards or even cards you receive from other papercrafters.
- Tutorial for turning a rather ugly grapevine wreath into a fun Candy Cane Wreath.
- Ombre Glitter Glass Star Pendant ... you could make this with any shape of floral stone.
- Living in a smaller home, I'm always on the lookout for clever storage ideas ... I love these fabulous recessed cabinets.
- Creamy Coconut Ice Cream (Gluten-free and can be Dairy-free too)
- Free Printable School-Themed Tags & Labels
- Fantastic selection of Bookish T-shirts.
- Tutorial for a Heart-Design Friendship Bracelet ... and you can also use your Friendship Bracelet skills to make a belt.
- Another use for all of those paper punches ... decorative candle wraps.
- How to recycle neckties to hold your crafting supplies.
- Fun Free Halloween printable.
- I would love these pull-out basket drawers for my kitchen.
- Tutorial for a Fabric Flower made from fabric scraps.
- Seven Tips for Feeling Good About You.
- This adorable little monster has been added to my wish list.
- Tutorial for a fantastic Free-Standing Ghost (shown).
- This Peach Cobbler Upside Down Cake looks delicious.
- Love these photos on vintage dictionary pages ... such a cool effect.
Have a tremendous Thursday.