Another fun week of blog adventure:
- How to turn paper punches into Angry Birds ... very cute.
- Beautiful ideas for decorating wedding chairs ... but my thought is why wait for a wedding to add one of these little pretties to your decor?
- Tutorial for a Plush T-Shirt Rug.
- Decoupaging with Lace ... stunning.
- Deer-Shaped Hydro Towers ... what an interesting view of the landscape.
- A tutorial for Folded Chevrons ... I love how they look in gingham paper.
- Love this gorgeous Antique Acid Mirror project (shown).
- Printable Vintage Flash Cards ... these would be cute on greeting cards or projects.
- DIY overlays printed on acetate sheets ... so many possibilities.
- Love these Trinket & Treasure Candlestick Holders ... I wonder if I could use *outdoor* materials to make some of these as art displays for my garden?
- Gorgeous Butterfly Art.
- Tutorial for Party Animal Necklaces ... how can you not love a blog named Flamingo Toes.
Have a terrific Thursday.