Another fun week of skipping through the blog-o-sphere:
- Love this shoe storage idea ... especially for summer sandals & flip flops.
- Clothes Pin Art (shown) ... so clever and such happy colors.
- A fun rug made from fabric scraps ... makes me nostalgic for my Grandma.
- Free Digital Glitter Hearts to download.
- The combination of patterns and colors for this adorable quilt make me smile.
- Love these Temporary Tattoos from Conscious Ink.
- An awsome tutorial for turning striped paper into chevrons.
- A pattern for transforming an adult t-shirt into a cute little baby onesie.
- How to dye Easter Eggs with ... Kool-Aid.
- Amanzing hand-carved rubber stamps by ttyr.
- This flower-butt bunny garland is adorable.
- Free Digital Scrapbooking Paper download.
- I love having reed diffusers around the house ... and now I know how to make my own refilles.
- A tutorial for a fun litle bunny made from a washcloth that would be adorable in an Easter Basket.
- Creating a drum with a tin can, rubber band & a balloon.
- Love this art made from recycled bottle caps.
Have a Tremendous Thursday!