Another fun week of blog discoveries:
- Tutorial for a Stenciled Floor Mat ... how uplifting to see words that inspire when you walk through the door.
- These Can-Do Robots (shown) look like fun for kids and big kids (aka adults) alike.
- I love how she turned a thrift store door into an awsome full length mirror.
- Take a trip around town to create some Industrial Art using rubbing.
- Free Arrow PhotoShop Brushes (and tips for how to use Brushes).
- Love the idea of turning Fruity Pebbles Treats into a festive Birthday Cake.
- Tutorial for watercolored stencil designs.
- Love these open bookshelves.
- I hate the taste of coffee or anything coffee-flavored ... but I love the smell ... so I think I would love this Cappuccino Milk Bath.
- Very cool Chipboard Letters made from Vintage Sheet music ... or maybe vintage map letters are more your style?
Have a tremendous Thursday.