Every year I have fun going back through my posts & choosing my 10 favorite cards (here is 2010, 2009 & 2008) ... it was more of a challenge this year to narrow down my group (which I suppose is a good thing).
1. This card used one of my favorite paper lines of the year ... Graphic 45's Once Upon a Springtime. I love the clean lines of this design (sometimes less really is more) and how all of the elements work together ... not to mention my favorite kraft cardstock ... and if you click through you can see a close-up of the subtle sparkle on the fairy wings that really made this design shine.
2. Super Grover just makes me smile ... as well as this Catslife Sentiment ... and I love my coloring on this one too ... something I don't do nearly often enough.
3. This card features K&Company's Jubilee ... another favorite collection of the year ... love the rich hues and these wonderful dimensional butterfly stickers. It's amazing how a little bit of ink sponging can add such dimension to already gorgeous papers ... and this one was also a member of the Froggin' Fantastic Four at the Lily Pad Cards blog.
4. I love how my faux leather technique worked for this fun cowboy boot ... I also love making shaped cards using photos as a template.
6. While I love clean & simple cards ... I also love inky techniques like this sponged and water-spotted background & awesomely inky flowers ... this card was also a winner at the Color Me Crazy Challenge on the Petaloo blog.
7. I truly fell in love with everything about this card ... converting a scrapbooking sketch into a card ... EAD Designs rub-ons (another favorite product of the year) ... Art Chix Studio ... fabulous designer papers ... and my step-mom's vintage buttons. It was a Sketchy Thursdays Favorite as well.
8. I know I only made this card a few days ago ... but it's already a favorite. I love how the new stamps work together ... and I love how those colors just POP!
9. I love incorporating vintage magazines & books into cards (in this case Popular Science Magazine) ... and I love the challenge of creating masculine designs ... throw in some vintage buttons and this one is a winner to me.
10. What can I say ... I love cards that make me giggle ... and the fact that a fashion model inspired this wacky design makes me giggle even more.
I love the wide variety of designs ... and yet they are all a little bit of *me*.
Hope you enjoyed taking a walk down memory lane with me ... looking forward to another fun year of creative inspiration.
And if you'd like to join the Top 10 Fun ... link-up here, so we can all share the fun ... I'll leave it open until January 10th ... and might even send a little prize to one random participant.